The GPSengine team is pleased to announce updates to its Platform and services.
- Updates to the platform monitoring and notification system.
- Additional platform monitoring from more distributed locations to ensure services uptime.
- Multiple device checklists have been added and updated.
- Email content and information updated and improved for all services on the platform.
- ATrack AL7 configuration profile updated due to recent units shipping with firmware that results in device functioning differently.
- New feature, Notification system. Channels can be set for the services, Email, IFTTT, Slack and Zapier. Notices can be set for a device, devices, asset and assets that when an event occurs a message can be delivered by selected channel. This allows for easy custom message handling and integration with other platforms and services when events occur trigger automated messages.
- Updates to our security and certificate system.
- Updates to our Platform deployment and management system.
- Updates to our White Label management system.
- Other various Platform updates.
- Navixy updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- Protocol information system that delivers protocol information to services updated.
- Traccar receiver updated to support the changes recently made in the Traccar mobile app.
- Other general Traccar receiver enhancements on message and data processing.
- Organisation information has been added to the menu to make it easier for customers who have multiple Platform Connect accounts.
- Bug fixed where some devices did not always display on the map as expected.
Free Vehicle Tracking
- Bug fixed where some information for some devices was not being displayed.
- Updates to the platform monitoring for Free Vehicle Tracking.
- Checklists added to assist with adding or reinitialising devices. These checklists are available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
- Dates added to each day in the Activity Report.
- A detailed last seen (full date time stamp) can now be viewed by hovering the mouse over the Last Seen notice for a device.
- Traccar mobile device app support added to Free Vehicle Tracking. Available for iOS and Android.
- Bug fixed for some information not always displaying when adding a new device.
- Updates to device management and new checklists added to assist Value Added Resellers with device management.
- A few other minor updates to the Portal.
- Faster VAR API service delivered with offers faster connections and more scalability.
- Organisation information has been added to the menu to make it easier for customers who have multiple Portal accounts.
- Update to the Portal IMEI validation system for device management.
- Bug fixed for device management in Portal.
- Bug fixed for customer management in Portal.
- Bug fixed for device deactivation management.
- Updates to the platform monitoring for Portal.