The GPSengine team is pleased to announce updates to its Platform and services.
- Protocol for Traccar Clients added, (OsmAnd Protocol).
- Alematics updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- Systech updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- Support for Systech A1 and A1 Lite models added.
- Sigfox device support enhanced.
- New system to identify and process original events triggers. This provides better support for the large range of vendors and protocols that can send through different types of original event flags. Platform will support handling, storing and retrieving these and map this range to our normalised platform events.
- Receiver logging enhanced.
- Updates to our security and certificate system.
- Support for ATrack AL11 added.
- Updates to the platform monitoring and notification system.
- Update to the Platform message storage system.
- Bing maps support for bring your own maps added.
- Traffic layer feature added for Google maps.
- Traffic layer feature added for Bing maps.
- Traffic layer feature added for HERE maps.
- Traffic layer feature added for Yandex maps.
- Mapbox maps upgraded to the newer GL maps.
- Bug fixed for map page when no maps configured, correct message and link now displayed.
- Map UI improved.
Free Vehicle Tracking
- Sigfox support added.
Support for ATrack AL11 added.