The GPSengine team is pleased to announce updates to its Platform for Platform Connect.
- Updates to some API methods.
- As more IoT devices are supported on the platform the previous mandatory requirement for a phone number has been removed as some IoT devices do not utilise the GSM network and do not use/require a phone number.
- Multiple API examples added to documentation.
- Updates to Platform and receiver communication.
- Bofan updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- fifotrack updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- Sigfox updated to new receiver framework and the protocol is better supported by the platform.
- Sigfox device models now supported, as well as a generic Sigfox device. If a Sigfox device is not explicitly supported by the platform, it can still be added to the platform as a generic device and the platform will be able to process the standard Sigfox data fields.
- User now has ability to change their language preference within their profile.
- Refresh button added to Device info page for manual refresh of content without needing to reload the page.
- When a device is provisioned/reprovisioned, page is automatically updated with the change of status.
- When a Webhook is unset, we now clear the logs and queue automatically.
- Labels and status buttons are now more universally colour coded to provided insight at a glance for devices.
- HERE (bring your own) maps are now available. Maps available are Normal, Satellite and Terrain.
- The maps now change language labels (where available) automatically based on the supported languages and the user’s language preference.
- Small number of UI bug fixes.