The GPSengine team is pleased to announce updates to its Platform for Platform Connect and Free Vehicle Tracking.
- API docs updated.
- Monitoring system updated.
- Webhook feature added.
- Improved support for status of message flags such as ignition on, ignition off.
- Support of ATrack AP1 device added.
- Support of ATrack AX7P device added.
- Update to HTTPS receiver.
- Updates to Pivotel receiver.
- iCARvisions receiver and support for iCARvisions is now available on platform.
- Additional device configuration such as protocol transport and acknowledgements is now supported and is now available via the API.
- fifotrack device provisioning profiles updated.
- Customers can now manage Webhooks for their Platform Connect account.
- Additional device configuration information is now accessible when adding a new device and viewing a device.
- Bug fixed where the user invite was not working.
Free Vehicle Tracking
- fifotrack now displays its status as it is being provisioned (setup).